We visit the Cracker Barrel at least 10 times a year on trips – it is our go to rest stop/dinner stop! They have delicious food, wonderful service and an awesome gift shop.
Our customers love the gift shop that is full of wonderful goodies! It has anything from home décor, children’s toys, candy and their amazing rockers. Every year, they sell 70,000 rockers, 3.7 million pieces of women’s apparel, 13 million thin sticks – at 5 inches in length, that’s over 1,000 miles from our Home Office in Lebanon, TN to San Antonio, TX & 300,000 peg games.
The best part about taking the motorcoach to Cracker Barrel is that, we have enough room under the coach to bring a rocker home! A couple years ago, a customer bought two!
At Christmas time, Cracker Barrel is the place to go for gorgeous decorations for your home.
Cracker Barrel offers Dine in services as well as delivery, curbside & pickup. You can either shop their gift store or order online. They also do catering!
Cracker Barrel Facts
The first Cracker Barrel opened in 1969 in Lebanon, TX. 8 years later, they expanded to 13 more locations. By 1992, Cracker Barrel attained a $1Billon market value. In 2001, they expanded to 420 locations! As of 2020, Cracker Barrel has 663 Restaurants in 45 different states. In 2021, Cracker Barrel will celebrate their 52nd anniversary!
- Each store is approximately 10,000 square feet including the front porch and sits on around 2 acres of land
- Each restaurant has around 177-207 seats
- Each store has between 800 – 1,000 pieces of authentic décor on the walls – no replicas here!
- Travelers make up 40% of our business
- We have more than 1,600 billboards across America to remind you we are always near
all information is from the newsroom at Crackerbarrel.com
- Cracker Barrel is headquartered in Lebanon, Tennessee just east of Nashville.
- The beautiful 98 acre campus includes three man-made lakes and five buildings. Two additional corporate buildings are located outside the main campus. All corporate buildings comprise over 650,000 square feet.
- The land was originally a working farm with beautiful trees, some of which are more than 40-years-old. Among these trees is the Spring Creek Bladder Pod, which only exists in Wilson County and is on the endangered species list.
- The duck, geese, deer and turkey that roam our serene campus all found the land on their own and are welcomed guests. In fact, we think of them now as family and our campus as their home. We love how they greet employees who walk the trails winding through campus.
- The original corporate office was also in Lebanon, but in a different location. The company began construction of its current campus in the 1970s and moved into the first building in 1974.
Cracker Barrel Menu
Cracker Barrel is our groups FAVORITE restaurant stop! Not only do the customers love it, our drivers do too!
On average the Cracker Barrel Restaurant has 230 million guests a year!
Have you ever checked out their huge menu of comfort style foods? If not, you must!
Check out our favorites below!
Southern Fried Chicken
- A taste of true Southern tradition with four hand-breaded pieces of bone-in chicken, using our special recipe seasoning, then fried ‘til golden and crispy. We pair it with honey for drizzling plus choice of two Country Sides. Served with hand-rolled Buttermilk Biscuits or Corn Muffins and real butter.
Chicken Pot Pie
- Slow-simmered chicken, potatoes, peas, carrots, celery and onions in a creamy sauce topped with a flaky pastry crust. Served with hand-rolled Buttermilk Biscuits or Corn Muffins and real butter.
Chicken n’ Dumplins
- Slow simmered right in our kitchen. Served with your choice of 2 or 3 Country Sides and hand-rolled Buttermilk Biscuits or Corn Muffins and real butter.
- Two Buttermilk Pancakes n’ butter served with two eggs* and a sampling of Thick-Sliced Bacon, Smoked Sausage and Sugar Cured or Country Ham. Served with Fried Apples or Hashbrown Casserole and 100% Pure Natural Syrup. *Egg choices: Egg Whites, Over Easy, Over Medium, Over Well, Scrambled or Sunny Side Up.
Scrumptious Sides: Three Cheese Squash Casserole, Cole Slaw, Loaded Hashbrown Casserole, Broccoli, Carrots, Corn, Dumplins, Fried Apples, Fried Okra, Steak Fries, Green Beans, Hashbrown Casserole, Macaroni n’ Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes with Brown Gravy, Mashed Potatoes with Sawmill Gravy, Pinto Beans, Turnip Greens, Applesauce, Hashbrowns, Tomato Slices