MOHEGAN SUN CASINO – Ranked #1 Casino for 2017!
USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards
No Utica Pickup Available
$40* ($15 Food/Retail/Bet Coupon & one $15 and one $10 Free Bet Coupon)
*Bonuses are given and determined by the casino and as such are subject to change without notice by the casino. **Photo IDs are required by the casino to get bonuses collect winnings.
• More than 300,000 square feet of gaming excitement within three casinos: Casino of the Earth, Sky & Wind, including smoke-free areas
• Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,563 rooms
• Two world-class spas
• The Shops at Mohegan Sun, a 130,000 square-foot retail shopping experience
• Over 40 restaurants, bars and lounges
• Three entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena, a 350-seat Wolf Den and an upscale, edgy comedy club
• More than 275,000 square feet of meeting and function space • A professionally-managed business center
• Two indoor pools
• A 17,500 square-foot outdoor sun terrace
• 3-story crystal mountain
• A 55-foot indoor waterfall
• An electrifying water wall
|Mohegan Sun Departure and Return Times:
Estimated arrival time: 11:00 AM. Depart Casino at 6:00 PM. A short rest stop will be made in each direction.
|7:00 am||Wade Terminal||10:00 pm|
|7:30 am||Macy’s Crossgates Mall||9:30 pm|
|7:45 am||Sam’s Club, Latham||9:15 pm|
If the tour is SOLD OUT online, please contact us as additional tickets may be available.
Do you have a seating preference for the motor coach?
If yes, please let us know your preference in the special requirements section on the booking page with the specific seat, seat location and if you would like to sit near someone. Check out our seat assignment policy page for our seating chart. If no preference is made, your seat will be assigned by Wade Tours.
To be FAIR and IMPARTIAL all seat assignments will be taken at the time of booking your reservation. We encourage you to book early to accommodate any special needs and to assure tat members of your party will be seated together. We reserve the right to assign seats when necessary.