LIGHTHOUSES OF THE MID-ATLANTIC
Tour includes: 4 nights’ accommodations, 4 breakfasts, 3 dinners (1 all you can eat buffet!), 3 lunches.
Note: Gratuities for Wade Tours Driver and Escort are not included but welcomed.
Package Price per Person: Single $1,080.00 | Double $880.00 | Triple $818.00 | Quad $780.00
Wade Terminal – Schenectady, NY – 7:00 AM
Latham Farms Sams Club – Latham, NY – 7:30 AM
- View of the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse in North Wildwood, NJ (Photo Op)
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at The Lobster House at the Cape May Bridge
- View the Cape May Lighthouse in Cape May Point en route to the ferry
- See the Breakwater Lighthouse in the Harbor of Refuge on the Delaware River
- En route to Ocean City MD, stop and have dinner on your own in Rehoboth, DE.
- Check-in to your oceanfront hotel; baggage handling; hotel welcome reception
- An evening to relax at your lovely hotel on the Boardwalk
- At your leisure, have breakfast at your hotel
- Depart on a tour of Ocean City with your step-on guide
- Enjoy a drive-by history of the Fenwick Island Lighthouse (Photo Op)
- Experience the Discoversea Shipwreck Museum with an amazing presentation and tour. Afterwards, browse through Seashell City for a treasure of your own!
- Have a fabulous lunch overlooking the marshland at The Lobster Shanty
- A visit to the OC Lifesaving Station Museum for a look into Ocean City’s past
- Guided tour of Assateague Island’s famous Home of the Wild Ponies (Photo Op)
- Have a dinner overlooking the beautiful inlet at Harrison’s Harborwatch Restaurant
- Stroll the Boardwalk OR try your luck at the Ocean Downs Casino with SLOTS of Fun!
- Enjoy another leisurely breakfast from the comfort of your hotel
- Baggage outside room door for pick-up
- Depart hotel for Chincoteague, VA
- View the Assateague Lighthouse (Photo Op)
- Enjoy lunch at the popular Don’s Seafood Restaurant
- Travel through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel en route to Virginia Beach, VA.
- Arrive at the Surfbreak Oceanfront Hotel; Baggage handling; hotel welcome reception
- Have a delicious dinner at Gino’s Restaurant overlooking the Marina
- The rest of the evening is all yours
- Have a relaxing breakfast in your hotel at Calypso’s
- Walk next door to your hotel and enjoy a tour through the fascinating Atlantic Wildfowl Heritage Museum and Aquarium
- Visitation of the Cape Henry Lighthouse in Fort Story, VA. (Photo Op)
- Have lunch on your own and free time to explore Virginia Beach
- An “All You Care to Eat” Buffet awaits at the popular Captain George’s Restaurant
- One more peaceful breakfast at Calypso’s
- Baggage outside your room door for pick up
- Depart for home
SEATING PREFERENCE: If yes, please let us know your preference in the special requirements section on the booking page with the specific seat, seat location and if you would like to sit near someone. Check out our seat assignment policy page for our seating chart. If no preference is made, your seat will be assigned by Wade Tours. Check out the seating chart to the left!!
We encourage you to book early to accommodate any special needs and to assure that members of your party will be seated together. We reserve the right to assign seats when necessary.
ROOM PREFERENCE: We offer both two queen bed rooms and single king bed rooms. Please let us know your preference and we will do our best to match you to that room.
RESERVATIONS: To be FAIR and IMPARTIAL seat assignments will be taken at the time of booking your reservation. Deposit of $100 per person. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations within 60 days from departure will be subject to a $100 fee per person, plus cost for tickets, meals, hotels and other non-recoverable expenses.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Is available and recommended due to unforeseen circumstances that can arise and if they do, we want you to be protected BEFORE and DURING your tour. Travel Insurance
BAGGAGE: One large suitcase, and one carry-on bag per person.
TRAVEL CLUB: JOIN the Wade Tours Travel Club and start Earning Points on all your Wade Tours Motor Coach Travel! For every $300 you spend you receive a $5 award certificate to redeem toward your next tour. Sign up today.